- Are you a parent that wants to homeschool and doesn’t know where to start?
- Are you wondering how are you supposed to know what to teach?
- Are you frustrated and overwhelmed with the information overload that can come from the wonderful world of social media?
- Have you bought curriculum and resources that haven’t worked?
You are not alone. I’ve been that parent.
I’ve been that Mama and I only wished support existed. You don’t and shouldn’t have to do it alone. I was a burnt out Mama of 2 with a newborn with Colic. I felt overwhelmed with all the recommendations via social media and needed support, guidance, confidence, direction and someone to hold my hand. I didn’t have the time or energy to filter through all the websites and recommendations given on the internet. .
YOU don’t have to do it alone. I am here to hold your hand and offer my experience and services as a big sister homeschooling parent to come alongside you and help you in what works for you and your children.
I am offering 1-1 coaching to hold your hand, guide you and help you in your homeschooling journey with your children. Long term support packages are also available.
This is a significant investment that will not only benefit you as a parent but also your child(ren) in both the short and long term.
During the coaching session we may discuss aspects such as:
- Pedagogy and curriculum
- Learning styles
- Empowering you as a parent with confidence, and motivation
- Routine and rhythm
- Self doubt and anxiety
- The chance to discuss anything related to creating a productive and joyful homeschool for your family
View the packages available to you. If you feel you need long term support, guidance and accountability then the coaching packages below are perfect for you
Have a read of some feedback from clients I’ve worked with!
Select and book your package below. Please ensure the right email address is used as this is what I will use to get in contact with you so if it different to your Paypal, please leave a note when paying